Rosetta Stone Spanish (Lat Am) Level 1-5-We provide the best Rosetta Stone Spanish (Lat Am) Level 1-5
Rosetta Stone Spanish(Latin America) Version 3: Level 1,2,3,4 & 5 Set
Communicate and connect with the world. Build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. Develop the Spanish language skills to enjoy social interactions such as travel and shopping and learn to share your ideas and opinions in Spanish.
Besides Latin Spanish,we have German ,Italian,franch versions for choice
Inside the box, you'll find:
* Version 3 Personal Edition CD-ROM software for Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 (Windows/Mac)
* USB Headset with microphone
* User"s guide
* Audio Companion, a multiple-CD set to play or download to your MP3 player
Spanish Learning Tips
* Spanish is written and read from right to left.
* Spanish pronunciation and spelling are regular and predictable.
* The distinction between upper- and lowercase letters does not exist in Spanish.
* Spanish nouns have forms for one thing (singular), two things (dual), and three or more things (plural). Sometimes the dual form is omitted in spoken Spanish.
* Spanish nouns fall into one of two categories: masculine or feminine. Verbs and adjectives change to match the category of the noun.
* The Spanish language uses one verb form for actions that have been completed and another for ongoing actions. The future tense is formed by adding a prefix to the verb form used for ongoing action.
This set will help you:
* Build your vocabulary and language abilities
* Spell and write accurately
* Speak without a script
* Retain what you"ve learned
* Read and understand your new language
* Share ideas and opinions, express feelings and talk about everyday life
Sample topics include:
* The basics, such as age and family relations
* Questions, greetings, introductions
* Times of day, calendar terms, the weather
* Directions, locations, telling time
* Present, past and future tense
* Apologies and polite requests
* How to order at a restaurant and give and receive directions
* Emotions, opinions and ideas
* Political, media, business and religious terms?
Requirements for Rosetta Stone User Workstations
* Windows 2000 or later
* Mac OS 10.4 or later
* 512 MB RAM
* 1 GHz or faster processor speed
* 600 MB free hard-drive space (per level)
* 16-bit sound card
* 800 x 600 display resolution (1024 x 768 recommended)
* Internet or phone connection required for product activation
* Speech recognition feature requires a USB headset microphone (included with purchase)
* 17 CD-ROM Drive (for installation)
Note for Microsoft? Windows Vista? users:
Current Rosetta Stone products have been engineered to install and run on the Windows Vista operating system. Some 3rd party components used in Rosetta Stone products have not been certified by Microsoft as "Vista Compliant". Accordingly, you may encounter some Vista-related operating issues. Rosetta Stone technical support may or may not be able to resolve these Vista-related issues. Rosetta Stone hereby disclaims any representations, warranties, guaranties and conditions with respect to the compatibility of the Rosetta Stone products with the Windows Vista operating systems.